- "Nation-to-nation" relations
- President Lee states the obvious
- China's Xenophobia and hysteria
- Who is "provocative" ?
- Discarding "One China"
- Ending a fiction
- Needed: "Out-of-the-box" thinking
- The press debates the issue
- American academics add to the confusion
- Let Taiwan be Taiwan
- Chen Shui-bian: "let Taiwan decide its own future"
- Presbyterian Church: an affirmation and an appeal
- Taiwan discovers itself
- Newsweek: "Escaping the past"
- Wall Street Journal: "Overcoming the China syndrome"
- Taiwan-U.S.-China relations, a
historical perspective by Doris Chang
- Report from Washington
- "One China, One Taiwan" resolution introduced in
- House passes Safety and Security amendment
- Senate hearing on the Taiwan Security Enhancement Act
- Mrs. Albright doesn't quite get it
- Taiwan applying to the UN, again
- New Taiwan, Ilha Formosa website