- Ending the "Period of Communist Rebellion"
- True reform or window-dressing ?
- Swan song of the old mainlanders
- April 17 protest against anachronistic system
- Students and opposition leaders on hunger strike
- Martial law reimposed on Kinmen and Matsu
- Chaos in the Legislative Yuan
- The Premier walks out ... so does the opposition
- Confrontations about a highway and independence
- Fistfights is session ... and the DPP pulls out
- Prison report
- Four arrested on sedition charges
- A "Social Order Bill ?"
- Judges and lawyers protests increase of police powers
- Special Report: Air pollution
- Who should wear the face mask in Taiwan tomorrow ?
Prof. Spenser W. Havlick
- Economic / Environmental Report
- 10,000 protest against nuclear power plant near Taipei
- Aborigines protest nuclear waste dumping
- Taiwan independence leaders meet in Manila
- Blacklisting of overseas Taiwanese continues