- Ten years' anniversary Taiwan Communiqué
- The DPP adopts "October 7th Resolution"
- No sovereignty over China and Mongolia
- "Recovering" the Tiaoyutai islands ?
- The Kuomitang backtracks on reforms
- No direct presidential elections
- Legislature still not democratic
- China Relations (Continued)
- President Lee's "Unification Committee" stalls
- The Cabinet approves "Mainland Affairs Council"
- The "German model" ... or the "Singapore model"?
- Tibetans call for recognition of the Dalai Lama
- The Observer: Chinese massacre in Tibet
- Washington Report
- Shih Ming-teh testifies in Congressional Hearing
- Senate Committee advocates Taiwan independence
- KMT authorities buys US academicians
- Taiwan's "sympathy" payment to widow of Henry Liu
- Prison report
- Two well-known opposition members arrested
- Death penalty in Taiwan breaks new record
- Military police arrested for murdering detainees
- Three environmental protesters get prison terms
- Freedom of the press ?
- Police and GIO close opposition TV-station
- Radio host charged for role in "Voice of Democracy"