- Death of a journalist
- Cheng Nan-jung dies for independence
- What happened on 7 April 1989 ?
- The legacy of an uncompromising freedom fighter
- An open letter to the government on Taiwan
- The Kuomintang's "flexible diplomacy"
- "One country, two governments" ?
- What's in a name ?
- Rejoining the United Nations ?
- Let Taiwan be Taiwan
- Thousands protest against nuclear power plan
- Report from Washington
- Oliver North trial exposes Kuomintang "Contra"
- Prison Report
- Political prisoner Wang Hsing-nan on hunger strike
- DPP-member sentenced for raising DPP-flag
- Huang- Kuang-hsiung sentenced for "sedition"
- Death penalty: number of executions rising sharply
- Hong Kong businessman Cheung Ki-lok acquitted
- Freedom of the Press ?
- Two journalists sentenced for "spreading rumors"
- Radio reporters suspended for expulsion report
- Lei Chen accuser retracts "confession"
- The KMT's report on "2-28": another whitewash