- 38 years of Martial Law
- The longest martial law in modern history
- The National Security Law debate continues
- Still claiming to represent China
- Lost the election ... but still in the Assembly
- Guaranteed seats for mainland representatives?
- Opinion poll: election for all seats
- Lawyer Yao Chia-wen speaks out on lack of democracy
- Concern about Taiwan in United States Senate
- Resolution about democracy introduced
- Senator Claiborne Pell discusses Taiwan's future
- Labor rights issue heats up in Taiwan
- Prison Report
- Yang Chin-hai and Yen Ming-chung released
- Current political court cases
- Late news: Major political leaders released
- Freedom of the press?
- New DPP newspaper confiscated several times
- Magazine executives charged for "spreading rumors"
- Presbyterians protest confiscation
- Seadragon submarines won't submerge
- The "butcher of Kaohsiung" was the guest of honor