- Profile of a human rights lawyer
- Yao Chia-wen and 25 other political prisoners released
- The National Security Law debated
- Still highly restrictive
- Chills in the "Taipei Spring"
- Democracy (not) at work
- Vote-buying dominates Control Yuan elections
- The DPP divided
- The dual nationality issue
- Chaos in the Legislative Yuan
- The State Department Human Rights Report 1986
- "One-party authoritarian system"
- Commemorating February 28
- The "February 28 Incident" of 1947
- The Shanghai Communiqué
- The murder of Lin Yi-hsiung's mother and daughters
- Prison Report
- Chen Shui-bien and other opposition magazine officials
- Freedom of the press?
- Censorship in 1986: Orwell would be proud
- Presbyterian Church publication harassed
- Premier Yu announces lifting of newspaper ban
- Center for fishermen established
- A note to our readers