- The new political party wins 23 seats
- DPP makes a flying start
- Campaign highlights: green is the color
- The election results
- The DPP boycotts Control Yuan voting
- The self-determination issue
- An accomodation with the majority
- Chinese unfinished business
- Taiwanese basic rights
- The Taoyuan Airport Incident
- Mr. Hsü Hsin-liang is kept out
- The Kuomintang tries to twist the facts
- "Lifting martial law" and other stories
- Executive Yuan passes "National Security Law"
- Ending the ban on political parties
- Freedom of the press?
- The DPP Chairman's book banned
- The muzzling of the press continues
- "Revealing military secrets"
- Presbyterian Church calls for democracy