- Dutch submarines and martial law in Taiwan
- Have the conditions been met?
- "Recover the mainland"
- "Reunify or else..."
- The Philippines: lessons for Taiwan
- State Department Human Rights report 1985
- Election follow-on developments
- Prison Report
- A new list of prisoners at Green Island
- Chen Chü, a female opposition leader released
- Chang Chün-hung: profile of an imprisoned editor
- Freedom of the press?
- Strangling the opposition press
- Secret police raids magazine offices
- Senator Hart urges end to martial law in Taiwan
- No to US arms sales to Peking