- US Taiwan policy at the crossroads
- Congressional resolution winning hearts and minds
- Reagan administration "losing" Taiwan
- Elections in Taiwan
- Neither free nor fair
- A new party taking shape
- Overall results and analysis
- Murder attempt in Tainan County: Chen Shui-pien's wife hurt
- Prison Report
- Wei T'ing-chao: profile of a prisoner
- Theologian Lin Hung-hsüan released
- An old prisoner's story
- Freedom of the press?
- Censorship in 1985: it was a very bad year
- Progress officials sentenced in High Court
- Articles and publications
- Asia Resource Center: Martial law in Taiwan
- Asian Development Bank: what's in a name?
- Aborigines want to keep their own names
- And now ... a "language law" ?