- The murder of Henry Liu
- Chronological overview
- What was the motive?
- Was Chang Hsiao-wu involved?
- Using the Bamboo Union gang against the opposition
- Hearings in the US Congress
- Congressman Solarz: Sense of outrage
- Text of the Congressional Resolution
- Congressman Mineta: silence inexplicable
- State Department: no reason to believe ...?
- Mrs. Helen Liu: political murder
- Professor Michael Glennon: extensive harassment
- Senate Committee passes Future of Taiwan resolution
- Prison Report
- Lü Hsiu-lien released on medical bail
- Lin Hung-hsüan still on Green Island
- Chen Ming-chung's health deteriorating
- Wu Cheng-ming still held incommunicado
- Freedom of the press?
- Magazine publisher injured during confiscation
- International concern about "libel" suits