- Tsai Ing-wen presidential candidate
- Crucial presidential election race takes shape
- Legislative candidates juggle for position
- New political parties enter the fray
- No consensus on the "1992 Consensus"
- President Ma clings to the "1992 Consensus"
- President Xi Jinping moves the goalposts
- Tsai Ing-wen vows to maintain the status quo
- Sunflowers celebrate first anniversary
- The Constitutional reform debate
- The presidential or the parliamentary system?
- Changing the Referendum Law
- Report from Washington
- Undersecretary Wendy Sherman's remarks
- The "process" versus "oucome" debate
by FAPA President Mark Kao
- In Memoriam
- Composer Hsiao Tyzen (1938-2015)
- Book Review
- The 'Civilizing Process' in Dutch Formosa
by Professor Chiu Hsin-hui