- Gearing up for presidential elections
- Tsai Ing-wen is the DPP nominee
- Combining presidential and legislative runs
- Will the elections be fair?
- How will China influence the elections?
- The World Health Organization and Taiwan
- Internal memo: Taiwan is "Province of China"
- The Jasmine Revolution
- No quiet Sunday stroll in China
- A chance to stand on the right side of history, by Ambassador Nat Bellocchi
- Who is missing 36,000 documents?
- Scholars write open letter to Ma Ying-jeou
- The KMT government's irate response
- Erosion of justice and democracy
- Forty eight cases of political persecution
- President Chen not guilty on diplomatic funds
- Is the US "abandoning" Taiwan?
- Various scholars express doubt on US commitment
- What about protecting Taiwan's democracy? by Mei-chin Chen
- Report from Washington
- Congressman Andrews introduces F-16 resolution
- House and Senate send F-16 letter to Obama
- General Chen Bingde misspeaks in Washington
- Book Review
- Fireproof Moth; Missionary in Taiwan's White Terror by Milo Thornberry, reviewed by Gerrit van der Wees