- Tsai Ing-wen's vision for Taiwan's future
- Emphasizing core values; peaceful but different
- Taiwanese views on their identity and future
- The debate about the "1992 Consensus"
- China imposes it as a precondition
- Is it a useful fiction?
- Ma Ying-jeou: The ROC includes China
- Hu Jintao visits Washington
- A welcome to the White House, but..
- Tibetans, Uyghurs, and Taiwanese demonstrate
- Delivering a verdict on Hu's trip to Washington, by Prof. Bob Yang
- The "Big Five" elections in retrospect
- Who won and who lost? Implications for future
- The Sean Lien shooting and its impact
- Lack of transparency in police investigation
- How is ECFA doing?
- What impact on Taiwan's economy?
- Why has the WTO not been notified yet?
- Where are the FTAs with other countries?
- Erosion of justice and democracy
- Former President Chen transferred to jail
- Former First Lady too ill to serve sentence
- Political persecution at Judicial Yuan
- Faith for freedom in Taiwan
- by the Very Rev. Bruce McLeod, Canada
- Book Review
- The Church under the Cross by Rev. Wendell P. Karsen, reviewed by Gerrit van der Wees