- President Obama and China
- "Sovereignty" and "territorial integrity?"
- The 1979 Kaohsiung Incident at 30
- Beginning of Taiwan's transition to democracy
- Local elections on December 5th 2009
- A test of Taiwan's democracy
- Referendum on Ma Ying-jeou's policies
- Erosion of justice and democracy continues
- Former President Chen and wife sentenced to life
- Chen appeals sentence and incarceration
- Reporters Without Borders downgrades Taiwan
- Presbyterian leaders go to Washington
- Presenting the "Appeal of the People in Taiwan"
- International scholars reiterate concern
- Open letter to President Ma Ying-jeou
- Seminar "Beyond Formosa Betrayed"
- The history of Taiwan's transition to democracy
- Towards Truth and Reconciliation in Taiwan?
- Report from Washington
- Three new Taiwan-related resolutions introduced
- Book Review
- The Generalissimo; the struggle for modern China
by Jay Taylor, reviewed by Gerrit van der Wees