- May 17th protests in Taiwan
- Against Ma Ying-jeou's rush towards China
- Say "no" to the KMT and China"
- Who is defending Taiwan's sovereignty?
- The Ma administration after one year
- Rolling back democracy and sovereignty, by Michael J. Fonte
- Taiwan into the WHO?
- Substance or political theatre?
- "Chinese Taipei", what's in a name?
- International scholars write again
- Open letter to President Ma Ying-jeou
- Commemorating Cheng Nan-jung's death
- Magazine publisher gave life for press freedom
- 60 years since declaration of martial law
- The longest in recent history
- Chen Shui-bian's trial drags on
- Medical condition from bad to worse
- Chen: "Let's end this judicial circus"
- Report from Washington
- US Congress reaffirms Taiwan Relations Act, by Coen Blaauw
- Book Review
- Strait Talk by Nancy Bernkopf Tucker, reviewed by Gerrit van der Wees