- Who murdered Lin Yi-hsiung's mother and daughters?
- A return to closed trials
- Prison Report
- Hunger strike on December 10th 1980
- Lin Yi-hsiung suffering
- Shih Ming-teh still in solitary confinement
- A letter to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission by Prof. Lin Jun-yi
- In the wake of two Dutch submarines
- Taiwan, China and Ray S. Cline
- Articles and Publications
- Far Eastern Economic Review: "A moderately successful poll"
- Asiaweek: "...Reads like Kuomintang propaganda"
- Chang Chun-nan arrested
- Special arrest campaign
- A Kaohsiung Incident movie?
- Action: release Lin Yi-hsiung campaign
- The Kaohsiung Tapes published